Indian player reveals ex-Pakistan captain's moving gesture
![]() |
| Shahid Afridi andHarbhajan Singh. Courtesy Hope not Out Twitter |
Former Indian player Harbhajan Singh has shared that ex-Pakistan skipper Shahid Afridi is a kind-hearted soul who brought gifts to his friends within the Indian team.
As against a wide command read that players of rival nations hate one another, the very fact of the matter is that several cricketers square measure smart friends and support one another once required.
In a video, the previous jock aforesaid that he was friends with spinners Saqlain Mushtaq and Shahid Afridi.
“I had friends within the West Pakistan team furthermore. They wont to bring American state Punjabi dramas and Peshwari jutti. Lala (Afridi) wont to bring American state those things,” Singh aforesaid.
About his off-the-field interaction with players, he aforesaid they wont to quote bowling.
“I was friends with Saqlain Mushtaq. I wont to discuss cricket with him. once befriending him, I met his whole team.”
Recalling the historic Pakistan-India take a look at series, Harbhajan said: “I bear in mind the 1999 take a look at against West Pakistan in Old Delhi wherever Anil bhai took ten wickets. i used to be conjointly enjoying in this game.”

0 Comments